Emmace Consulting AB, Sweden
Keywords of expertise: 1. Experimental characterisation of aerosols, 2. Performance testing of inhalers, 3. Prediction of lung dose, 4. Anatomical throats and Inhalation profiles
Golden Paragraph: Over a decade of experience in pharmaceutical industry in different phases of development from formulation development in early phase to late stage regulatory processes for drug products. Has been involved in various projects spanning pre-clinical, product development, and clinical discipline.
Extensive experience as specialist within the inhalation technology,
- Aerosol specialist, advanced method development (eg in-house built instrumentation), project support and guidance.
- Managing the daily work for 5-10 people in lab environment.
- Extensive experience in international collaborations, including due diligence matters.
- Several years of experience as hub between mechanical engineers in product development and analytical pharmaceutical testing in the development of new inhaler platforms.
- Inventor of patents and have performed review procedures of pharmacopoeias.
- Several years of membership in EPAG and IPAC-RS Impactor groups
- A very genuine background in method development, project support at various levels, management of lab personnel, advanced data handling, writing of SOPs and guidelines, and implementation and concept testing of new methodologies/instrumentation.