Joint SimInhale COST Action Summer School and 5th Workshop on Pulmonary Drug Delivery
Dublin, 3-6 September, 2018
Trinity College Dublin
- Action Chair Prof. Stavros Kassinos, University of Cyprus
- Chair of the Conference Prof. Carsten Ehrhardt, Trinity College Dublin
- Co-Chair of the Conference Dr Ayca Yildiz Peköz, Istanbul University, Turkey
- Prof. Gerrit Borchard, University of Geneva, Action Vice-Chair
- WG1 Leaders Prof. Alessandra Rossi and Prof. Elias Fattal
- WG2 Leaders Prof. Sitaram Velaga and Mr. Wilbur de Kruijf
- WG3 Leaders Prof. Martin Sommerfeld and Dr. Alessio Alexiadis
- WG4 Leaders Prof. Joy Conway and Dr. Frantisek Lizal
- WG5 Leaders Prof. Maria Beatriz da Silva Lima and Prof. Carsten Ehrhardt
Hosted by: School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Who can attend?
- Young researchers starting their research activities in the field of pulmonary drug delivery, especially those interested in the use of in silico methods but who want to acquire a multidisciplinary training
- Researchers/technical/policy-making staff with a background in Pharmaceutical, Engineering or other Life Sciences interested in understanding the role of in silico methods in the field of drug delivery to the lungs.
- Applicants eligible to be reimbursed can be from all COST Countries
- List of COST countries: http://www.cost.eu/about_cost/cost_countries
- Number of applicants to be reimbursed: 25
- To apply, please provide:
- A cover letter with an expression of interest and a paragraph describing the relevant scientific activities with this Training School
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- All applications should be submitted to email@example.com no later than 15 June 2018.
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly by e-mail by 25 June 2018.
- Application and annoucement download link
- Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of following criteria:
- Early Career Investigators (ECIs) in the area of pulmonary drug delivery
- Relevance of applicants’ studies and research experience to the topics of the workshop
- Balanced distribution of educational background among participants
Financial Support Accommodation
- Fees: FREE
- Each applicant will receive a financial support grant of 800 EUR
- Travel Grant: 200 EUR
- Accommodation and meals: 150 EUR per day (4 days covered)
- The Grant will be provided after the completion of the training school through the e-COST system https://e-services.cost.eu.
- Travel and accommodation must be arranged by each participant after the receipt of the acceptance email and the official e-COST invitation.
- The deadline for abstract submission for the Pulmonary Drug Delivery Workshop is 17 August 2018
- Students posters may be selected for Oral Presentation
- For more info please visit: http://www.pulmonarydrugdelivery.org/
For more information visit